VKup volume flow controllers are maintenance-free, electronic controllers for constant and variable volume flows in room air conditioning systems. They can be installed and operated in any position in ventilation ducts for supply and extract air.
The casing and control mechanism are made of galvanised sheet steel. The blades for volume flow control are centrally mounted and fitted with a seal. The bearing shafts are made of stainless steel and are guided in special plastic bearing bushes. The measuring cross is made of aluminium.
Four 24 V AC/DC actuators are available:
- The actuator AN works exclusively with analogue control.
- The MP actuator can be controlled via MP-Bus® or analogue and offers a setting option using a smartphone via NFC interface.
- The KNX actuator works exclusively in KNX bus mode.
- The MOD actuator can be controlled via BACnet, Modbus, MP-Bus or analogue.
Analogue controlled actuators allow the operating modes "constant", "variable 0 - 10 V, 2 - 10 V and adjustable", "3-stage". Override controls, parallel operation and sequential switching are possible. Factory settings can be ordered. On-site modifications are possible with the aid of a setting device, also in combination with a PC. The volume flow controllers enable a high degree of accuracy with only about ± 5 % to ± 20 % deviation from the actual volume flow; accordingly, the volume flows are kept constant over the entire pressure range from 5 Pa to 1000Pa.
- Acoustic cladding with sheet metal casing, factory fitted
- factory default settings
- SKB-V Silencer, length 1500 mm