VRup volume flow controllers are designed for constant and variable volume flows in ventilation systems. They can be installed and operated in any mounting position in ventilation ducts for supply and exhaust air.
Casing and control mechanism are made of galvanised sheet steel. The damper blade for volume flow regulation is mounted centrally and fitted with a circumferential seal. The bearing axles are made of stainless steel and are guided in special bearing bushes. The measuring cross is made of aluminium.
Five 24 V AC/DC actutaors are availabe
- The actuator AN works exclusively with analogue control.
- The MP actuator can be controlled via MP-Bus® or analogue and offers a setting option via NFC interface.
- The KNX and MOD actuators only operate in the respective bus mode.
All actuators allow the operating modes "Constant", "Variable 0 - 10 V, 2 - 10 V and adjustable", "3-step". Override controls, parallel operation and sequential circuits are possible. The volume flow controllers enable high accuracy with only about ± 5 % to ± 20 % deviation from the actual volume flow.
- lip seals on both sides
- prepared for on-site insulation
- acoustic insulation with sheet metal jacket, factory-mounted
- SRC duct silencer, lengths 600 mm and 900 mm