BS2-MO motor modules for connecting one or two fire dampers, with an electric spring return actuator, thermo-electric release and with integrated limit switches for ON and OFF operating positions.
Motor modules can monitor the operating status of the fire dampers by performing functional checks to verify functional capability. Fire dampers are closed and opened again. The modules measure runtimes and power consumption of motors in the process and determine any changes. Functional tests can be replaced on site. Scheduled controls enable automated functional checks.
Types by connections:
- BS2-MO-1 for AMP connector.
- BS2-MO-2 cable connections with plug-in screw terminals.
- BS2-MO-3 for AMP connector of a fire damper and with plug-in screw terminals for the second.
- Mains connection 230 V, 50 Hz with Europlug and 1.5-m connection cable.
- Power supply unit for the system electronics and to power the spring return actuator with 24-V-DC operating voltage.
- LEDs for displaying operational data.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus connections with plug-in screw terminals.
- Data cable: Twisted pair 1 x 2 x 0.34 mm², 120 Ω, shielded. Length between modules up to 100 m.
- Real-time clock with leap year correction and switches to daylight saving/standard time.
- Modules permanently store data, even in the event of a power failure.
- Motor modules can be parameterised to perform uninterruptible sequential switching.