Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) form the preferential data basis for sustainable building evaluation. With the standards EN 15804, ISO 14025 and ISO 14044 the basics for the preparation of Environmental Product Declarations are internationally aligned.
The programme-holder of the EPDs in Germany is the IBU institute (Institut für Bauen und Umwelt e.V.; Institute Construction and Environment). On their website (…) the latest versions of the EPD are electronically available. EPDs, which are approved and usable all over Europe, are listed on the ECO Platform (…).
Next to the above-mentioned websites, the data in the EPDs of the products can be abstracted from the ÖKOBAUDAT (…) (a database for building materials of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conversion, Building and Nuclear Safety BMUB, accessible free of charge) as well as from the DGNB Navigator (…) (a product database of DGNB e.V.).
All Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for Wildeboer products can be downloaded at Downloads (...).
- Environmental Product Declaration of the type III
- Preparation according to requirements of the EN 15804, ISO 14025 and the Institute Construction and Environment (Institut Bauen und Umwelt e.V., IBU)
- Recommended as proof from the Construction Product Regulation
- Considers the whole life cycle of the products “from the cradle to the grave”
- Concerns the fire dampers FK90, FR90, FK90K, for wood constructions, incl. the usage for air transfer applications (Ü-FK), in commercial kitchens and with 120 minutes fire resistance
- Concerns the smoke control damper EK90, Series EK92
- Concerns the volume flow controllers VR1, VRE1, VK2, VKE1 and the volume flow limiter VRL1
- Suitable for building certification systems such as DGNB or BNB (evaluation system sustainable construction of the BMUB) and for ecological building evaluation according to EN 15978
- First EPD for fire dampers, smoke control dampers as well as volume flow controllers and -limiters in Europe
- Valid all over Europe. EPDs of Wildeboer products are listed on the European “ECO-Platform” (Association of European EPD programme holders)