BV90 fire protection valves, series BV91, are tested in accordance with EN 1366-2 and meet requirements of the current state of the art technology. In compliance with EN 15650 they are labelled with the CE mark. BV90 fire protection valves are suitable for supply air as well as exhaust air. The installation is possible in solid walls and ceilings, lightweight partition walls, shaft walls and fire resistant suspended ceilings. Installation can be realized wet with mortar or dry without mortar. Any installation position and airflow direction is possible.
The installation of BV90 fire protection valves in independently fire resistant suspended ceilings made of all building materials usual in the trade, including metal ceilings, is possible and permitted in accordance with application approval Z41.8-697.
BV90 fire protection valves are available in sizes from DN100 up to DN200. The special design is suitable for high, infinitely adjustable volume flow rates. Valve disc and installation casing are made of steel with a powder coating in colour RAL 9010 (white). The thermal mechanical release mechanism 70°C consist of rust-free stainless steel.
- User manual BV90 fire protection valve, 5.5(2013-10X) (DE)
- Operating manual BV90 fire protection valve(2013-10) (DE)
- Declaration of performance BV90 fire protection valve(2018-08) (EN)
- Declaration of compliance BV90 fire protection valve(2018-08) (DE)
- Certificate 6000/503/18 - verification reaction to fire(2018-11) (DE)