Maintenance-free FK90 fire dampers conform the European Product Standard EN 15650 and have the CE marking. Series FK92 can be used for a fire resistance period of 30/60/90 minutes, series FK120 can be used for a fire resistance period up to 120 minutes.
All-purpose installation variants - in, on and remote from rigid walls and ceilings as well as in and remote from metal stud walls, in fire walls and in shaft walls with and without metal studs, in walls and ceilings made of wood (...), in steel frame ceilings - provide maximum planning reliability. The equipment can be installed with the shut-off damper blade axis in the horizontal or vertical position. Incoming air flow can be on any connection side. FK90 fire dampers are suitable for attachment to ventilation ducts, including those made of combustible materials. With a protective grille on both sides and in conjunction with a smoke detector, the FK90 fire damper can also be used for air transfer applications (Ü-FK). A design suitable for commercial kitchens or for wooden constructions is available in addition. Offered in sizes from 200 mm x 200 mm to 1500 x 800 mm (W x H), in 5 mm increments.
The airtight casing, with leak tightness class C according to EN 1751, is made of galvanized steel, with wear-resistant calcium silicate damper blade. The enclosed release elements are activated at 70°C or 95°C. The actuators can be operated manually or electrically and are also available in explosion-proof design.
This product has an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), has been awarded the hygiene certificate and complies with ATEX-Equipment Directive 2014/34/EU.
- User manual OR32 (Ü-FK/Ü-FR), 5.11(2016-02) (DE)
- Operating manual FK90 fire damper, series FK92(2018-07) (DE)
- Operating manual OR32 smoke detector(2017-05) (DE)
- Declaration of performance FK90 fire damper, series FK92(2018-08) (EN)
- Declaration of performance FK90 fire damper, series FK92(2018-08) (FIN)
- User manual FK90 fire damper, series FK92, 5.0(2021-06) (EN)
- approval Ü-FK Z-6.50-2132(2020-01) (DE)
- Environmental product declaration (EPD) FK90 fire damper(2018-11) (DE)
- Function and operation of fire dampers (DIN EN 15650)(2020-10) (DE)
- Hygiene certificate flexible connectors(2017-02) (DE)
- Hygiene certificate FK90 fire damper(2008-12) (DE)
- Certificate 6000/503/18 - verification reaction to fire(2018-11) (DE)