Maintenance-free FK90K fire dampers, FK92K series, conform the European product standard EN 15650 and have the CE-marking. They can be used for a fire resistance period of 30/60/90 minutes.
The fire dampers can be mounted without minimum distance in, on and remote from rigid walls and ceilings as well as in and remote from flexible walls including shaft walls and facing formwork. Wet and dry installation is possible. The equipment can be installed with the shut-off damper blade axis in the horizontal or vertical position. Incoming air flow can be on any connection side. Due to the sizes from 100 mm x 100 mm until 800 mm x 250 mm (W x H), FK90K fire dampers are especially suitable for tight installation conditions.
The airtight casing, with leak tightness class C according to EN 1751, as well as the replaceable damper blade is made of wear-resistant and corrosion-proof calcium silicate. Further steel parts are available in galvanized design or optional with epoxy resin powder coating. The enclosed release mechanisms are activated at 70°C or 95°C nominal temperature. The actuators can be operated manually or electrically.
This product has an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and has been awarded the hygiene certificate. Further information about these topics can be found on the pages Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) (...) and Hygiene Certificate (...).
- Declaration of performance FK90K fire damper(2017-09) (EN)
- Function and operation of fire dampers (DIN EN 15650)(2020-10) (DE)
- Hygiene advices flexible connectors(2017-02) (DE)
- Proof of fire behaviour FK90, FR90, FK90K, BV90(2020-11) (DE)
- User manual FK90K fire damper, 5.1-1(2018-09) (EN)
- Certificate 6000/503/18 - verification reaction to fire(2018-11) (DE)