Maintenance-free FR90 fire dampers, FR92 series, conform the European product standard EN 15650 and have the CE-marking. They can be used for a fire resistance period of 30/60/90/120 minutes.
All-purpose installation variants - in, on and remote from rigid walls and ceilings as well as in and remote from metal stud walls, in fire walls and on shaft walls with and without metal studs, in walls and ceilings made of wood (...), in steel frame ceilings - provide maximum planning reliability. The equipment can be installed with the shut-off damper blade axis in any position. FR90 fire dampers are suitable for attachment to ventilation ducts, including those made of combustible materials. With a protective grille on both sides and in conjunction with a smoke detector, the FR90 fire damper can also be used for air transfer applications (Ü-FR). A design suitable for wooden constructions is available in addition. Offered in sizes from DN100 until DN800.
The airtight casing is made of galvanized steel, with wear-resistant calcium silicate damper blade. This can optional be equipped with a metal covering made of galvanized sheet steel or with rust-free stainless steel. The enclosed release mechanisms are activated at 70°C or 95°C nominal temperature. The actuators can be operated manually or electrically and are also available in explosion-proof design.
This product has an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), has been awarded the hygiene certificate and fulfils the ATEX Product Directive 2014/34/EU.
- Environmental product declaration (EPD) FR90 fire damper(2018-11) (DE)
- Hygiene certificate flexible connectors(2017-02) (DE)
- Hygiene certificate FR90 fire damper(2008-12) (DE)
- Declaration of compliance Ü-FR, series OR32, Z-6.50-2133(2016-07) (DE)
- Technical approval FR90 fire damper, Z-19.18-2241(2017-04) (DE)
- Technical approval Ü-FR, series OR32, Z-6.50-2133(2016-07) (DE)